lördag 22 augusti 2009

Tori Spelling vill bli sams med sin mamma

Tori Spelling och hennes mamma har fightats under lång tid. Nyligen sa dock Tori till Ok att hon ville bli vän med sin mamma, Candy Spelling, igen:
"I definitely want to reconcile with my mother, but that’s the wrong word. There’s nothing that really happened that made us fight. It’s just time, distance and media that have come between my mom and me."
Hon fortsatte:
"I am proud of my kids, but I also want to make my mom proud of me. I’m still a momma’s girl at the heart of the situation. I look forward to the relationship that Liam and Stella will have with their grandmother one day and I’m confident that it will happen."

Kom igen Candy, du är mamman, sträck ut din hand! Livet är alldeles alldeles för kort!

Bild Tori 13 augusti.

/The Bride

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar